Job Offer - Artist Looking for an artist for our team

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by drowned, Feb 8, 2018.

1. drowned

drowned Member

My company, Stranded Sail LLC, is looking for an arist to join the team for our current project. It's an as yet untitled old-school adventure game, sort of like King's Quest or Maniac Mansion. We recently lost our second artist and are left with only one, and I've found that he just can't keep up with the demand alone.

You can see an example of the graphical style (as well as a hint of gameplay) here: http://strandedsail.com/adventureGame.html

Our LLC is based on a profit sharing model (our goal is to release on Steam), but I would be willing discuss different forms of compensation under the right circumstances. We have a signed and registered LLC operating agreement in place and would be willing to include additional signed provisions for anyone who signs on for work which includes profit sharing.

Update: I just threw together an early trailer to illustrate the progress a bit better:

Update 2: Just launched on kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2088193727/rite-of-passage

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  2. drowned

drowned Member

3. AnnaExplor

AnnaExplor Member

I have sent you a PM please take a look.

4. drowned

drowned Member

Still looking. We're more than halfway through this first game and I just started going through the Steamworks sdk. This is a pretty solid opportunity, I think.

5. drowned

drowned Member

Bump for trailer

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    Bentley likes this.
  6. drowned

drowned Member

7. drowned

drowned Member

8. drowned

drowned Member

9. drowned

drowned Member

We're still looking for an artist. We're on Steam early access now, but still making relatively slow progress with only one guy drawing.

Please only contact me if you're serious about working on and completing a game such that it can be sold. It's a waste of my time and yours to go through the motions if you're not really interested in the project and in actually doing work... losing people from the team takes away so much momentum.

10. drowned

drowned Member

Still looking for an artist

11. drowned

drowned Member

We're still in need of an animator, and we now have a budget for art assets.

12. Vxss57

Vxss57 Member

The art style you have, might suit me, but Im not a game artist, and have no clue about sizing, but Im interested in helping. My art page https://www.deviantart.com/vxss57

13. Crgreno29!

Crgreno29! Member

14. drowned

drowned Member

Hey calvin. Your work on paper is awesome, but do you have any experience with pixel art animation?