• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Looking for a team!

J

jr carey

Hey Guys! im looking for a team to help me with my project!
upload_2019-7-12_21-43-18.png
upload_2019-7-12_21-46-23.png

it doesn't look like much right now, but ive only spent about a day developing it, theres still a long way to go,
therell be more details about the project if you get selected to join me (im sorry for the basic graphics, I cant draw and their also for testing)

Who im looking for:
Artists,
Musicians,
Programmers,
Writers

*Any experience will do as long as you have a proof on concept*

What i have to offer:
I cant offer much, i can help you in your projects, will provide music, programming and some graphics
but when this project is completed, there will be split revenue

What im experienced in:
Im experienced in sound design, music production, mixing master, i have years of programming, not only in GML though, in C++ and a little bit of java

The concept is about corruption, hence the title. its based around multiple sides informing you of an individual or situation giving their only beliefs and the player having to decide what to do next, the game will change based on the players decisions.

Please submit to my email: [email protected]

Attachments