• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Looking for a Small team of Volunteers [Unpaid]

M

matthe815

Hello, my name is Matthe815, and i am currently looking for a small team to assist me in the creation of my game, Dark Summons.

I wish for:
  1. Spriters for simple 48x48 and 64x64 low resolution sprites for characters, special effects and the terrain,
  2. Musicians for simple but touching music & sounds,
  3. Programmers, for the super advanced things i cannot do myself, "Advanced AI, higher quality Item and equipment systems."

It is a game based on Summons Nights (Sword Craft Story 2), a small RPG for the Gameboy Advance spanning two games.
Using the unique battle system which I build upon and optimize to make Dark Summon's Engine.

All team members will receive a spot on the splash list and credits. With their choice of colors, text, and logos.

You can find more info about the game and its story here

If you wish to assist me, please send me a message with your proficiencies along with some previous work and your Skype. If you do not have a Skype, please notify me in the message.

I

Ian_15

I will try but i lost most of it ill look on my old hard drive or i can make up a game and have it to you in a week or so maybe less it will be basic since its just proving a point

M

matthe815

Alright. That will work, if you can't find something, you can just write a simple AI script and i will review it.