Portfolio - Programming Looking for a programming project [PAID] REALTUTSGML

R

realtutsgml

Hello, my name is Zack and I have been programming in Game Maker for over 10 years, Java experience over 4 years and have worked with software like Unity, and UDK in projects before.

I run the YouTube channel 'RealTutsGML' and run the website http://www.codingmadesimple.com

I've just recently released my own title on Steam called 'So Much Blood' check it out here

I have extensive work with
  1. Optimizing code
  2. Problem solving solutions
  3. Designing big projects
  4. and more

I am looking for a serious offer with a project that needs help. If you have started the project already I can adapt quickly but if you're looking to start a project from scratch I'm definitely your guy.

I've helped thousands of people create video games and live out their dreams as an independent developer. If you're interested email me at [email protected]

Thank you,
Zack

Z

zminusone

Just checked out your Youtube channel and website (both bookmarked!) - this is really sweet! Good luck finding the next project!

M

Matt - Scout of Honor

Nice to see you on the forums! I love watching your YouTube channel, been watching it for 2 years :)

D

Darawan Fatah

Hi, I do have a project in mind if you are willing to hear about it? :)

Fern

When you say serious offers, what kind of offer are you looking for? What type of communications are you willing to use?

R

realtutsgml

When you say serious offers, what kind of offer are you looking for? What type of communications are you willing to use?
I'm looking for a project I can help with or create from scratch for a paid amount we can agree on based on the scope of the project. I usually use Skype for communication.

Thanks,
Zack

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
I'm looking for a project I can help with or create from scratch for a paid amount we can agree on based on the scope of the project. I usually use Skype for communication.
Then can you state that explicitly? Tell prospective customers to send you formal design documents and a budget along with their request, and if they don't you show them the door. I've seen no shortage of people with a Mickey-Mouse sense of "serious" throughout my decade-long GMC membership.

R

realtutsgml

Then can you state that explicitly? Tell prospective customers to send you formal design documents and a budget along with their request, and if they don't you show them the door. I've seen no shortage of people with a Mickey-Mouse sense of "serious" throughout my decade-long GMC membership.
I don't need design documents or a budget right away. I'll take a look at what their project is and get into a Skype call with them and discuss it more in detail. I've always done it that way and it works quite well.

G

gamedev4life

Hi there, big fan and fellow game dev here. I pm'd you. I know that's what they all say but I'm a hardcore game dev and I LOVE gms! Hope to hear from you. Peace