1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Programming Looking for a programming project [PAID] REALTUTSGML

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by realtutsgml, Jul 6, 2016.

1. realtutsgml

realtutsgml Guest

Hello, my name is Zack and I have been programming in Game Maker for over 10 years, Java experience over 4 years and have worked with software like Unity, and UDK in projects before.

I run the YouTube channel 'RealTutsGML' and run the website http://www.codingmadesimple.com

I've just recently released my own title on Steam called 'So Much Blood' check it out here
    [​IMG]

I have extensive work with
    1. Optimizing code
    2. Problem solving solutions
    3. Designing big projects
    4. and more

I am looking for a serious offer with a project that needs help. If you have started the project already I can adapt quickly but if you're looking to start a project from scratch I'm definitely your guy.

I've helped thousands of people create video games and live out their dreams as an independent developer. If you're interested email me at coding4simple@gmail.com

Thank you,
    Zack

2. zminusone

zminusone Member

Just checked out your Youtube channel and website (both bookmarked!) - this is really sweet! Good luck finding the next project!

3. Nice to see you on the forums! I love watching your YouTube channel, been watching it for 2 years :)

4. realtutsgml

realtutsgml Guest

Thank you!

5. realtutsgml

realtutsgml Guest

That's awesome! Thanks for watching I hope you've learned a couple of things from my videos.

6. I sure have, half of my GameMaker skill is thanks to you, so thanks!

gamedev4life likes this.
  7. Hi, I do have a project in mind if you are willing to hear about it? :)

8. realtutsgml

realtutsgml Guest

Yes I would love to hear about it, my email is coding4simple@gmail.com

Thank you,
    Zack

9. Seabass (The Human)

Seabass (The Human) Member

When you say serious offers, what kind of offer are you looking for? What type of communications are you willing to use?

10. realtutsgml

realtutsgml Guest

I'm looking for a project I can help with or create from scratch for a paid amount we can agree on based on the scope of the project. I usually use Skype for communication.

Thanks,
    Zack

11. FrostyCat

FrostyCat Member

Then can you state that explicitly? Tell prospective customers to send you formal design documents and a budget along with their request, and if they don't you show them the door. I've seen no shortage of people with a Mickey-Mouse sense of "serious" throughout my decade-long GMC membership.

Xer0botXer0 likes this.
  12. realtutsgml

realtutsgml Guest

I don't need design documents or a budget right away. I'll take a look at what their project is and get into a Skype call with them and discuss it more in detail. I've always done it that way and it works quite well.

Xer0botXer0 likes this.
  13. gamedev4life

gamedev4life Member

Hi there, big fan and fellow game dev here. I pm'd you. I know that's what they all say but I'm a hardcore game dev and I LOVE gms! Hope to hear from you. Peace