Portfolio - Programming Looking for a programming project [PAID] REALTUTSGML

R

realtutsgml

Hello, my name is Zack and I have been programming in Game Maker for over 10 years, Java experience over 4 years and have worked with software like Unity, and UDK in projects before.

I run the YouTube channel 'RealTutsGML' and run the website http://www.codingmadesimple.com

I've just recently released my own title on Steam called 'So Much Blood' check it out here

I have extensive work with
  1. Optimizing code
  2. Problem solving solutions
  3. Designing big projects
  4. and more

I am looking for a serious offer with a project that needs help. If you have started the project already I can adapt quickly but if you're looking to start a project from scratch I'm definitely your guy.

I've helped thousands of people create video games and live out their dreams as an independent developer. If you're interested email me at coding4simple@gmail.com

Thank you,
Zack

zminusone

Just checked out your Youtube channel and website (both bookmarked!) - this is really sweet! Good luck finding the next project!

M

Matt - Scout of Honor

Nice to see you on the forums! I love watching your YouTube channel, been watching it for 2 years :)

D

Darawan Fatah

Hi, I do have a project in mind if you are willing to hear about it? :)

R

realtutsgml

When you say serious offers, what kind of offer are you looking for? What type of communications are you willing to use?
I'm looking for a project I can help with or create from scratch for a paid amount we can agree on based on the scope of the project. I usually use Skype for communication.

Thanks,
Zack

FrostyCat

I'm looking for a project I can help with or create from scratch for a paid amount we can agree on based on the scope of the project. I usually use Skype for communication.
Then can you state that explicitly? Tell prospective customers to send you formal design documents and a budget along with their request, and if they don't you show them the door. I've seen no shortage of people with a Mickey-Mouse sense of "serious" throughout my decade-long GMC membership.

R

realtutsgml

Then can you state that explicitly? Tell prospective customers to send you formal design documents and a budget along with their request, and if they don't you show them the door. I've seen no shortage of people with a Mickey-Mouse sense of "serious" throughout my decade-long GMC membership.
I don't need design documents or a budget right away. I'll take a look at what their project is and get into a Skype call with them and discuss it more in detail. I've always done it that way and it works quite well.

Hi there, big fan and fellow game dev here. I pm'd you. I know that's what they all say but I'm a hardcore game dev and I LOVE gms! Hope to hear from you. Peace