• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer Looking for a Programer to Help with a Trump Game already on Google Playstore

G

gamer4life

Hi everyone I made a Trump Game its in the Google Play Store Right now. I Have a few things that I need to get done to really finish this up and make it a complete game. I have been having trouble getting the ads interrelated. using admob for banner ad and adcolonly for video ads after game over. I also need a high score system and would like to make this game better overall. Like creating a shop and getting rid of some of the bugs and what not. Looking for help and willing to give % of profit. The code is well committed on and easy to understand. this is my 1st game game or program for that matter that I ever created. Here is a link to the game I made this far and let me know What you think. I hope to get some real help on this and maybe for future endeavors. Oh and I should say That I've only been using game maker for about 5 months. I work a full time job and have a family as well.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JustAGuyFrom330.TheTrumpinator&hl=en

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there,
I can help you.
i have successfully using admob and adcolony in My game and have a facebook integrated system for highscore.
Also i have successfully used IAPs.
PM me if you are intrested.