Team Request Looking for a partner (or team)!

J

JDSTIGER

Looking for someone who has experience with mobile game design. I'm new to the the engine but I could still do some work.

The Job :
Create addictive mobile games, the start to a mobile game empire ;)

Requirements :
  • MUST BE SERIOUS AND READY TO MAKE BANK!
  • MUST HAVE SKYPE
  • MUST LIVE IN THE U.S.A ( CALIFORNIA IS A PLUS )
  • AGE DOES NOT MATTER BUT PREFER PEOPLE AROUND 17-25
  • GOOD WITH GMS ( BEING ABLE TO DESIGN AS WELL IS A PLUS )

What can I do? :
  • I can design the logo and icons​
  • I have developer accounts with every mobile os, so I will handle publishing​
  • I have a marketing team ( I also can handle advertisements as well )​
  • I can design the UI​
  • I own multiple websites and domains ( I HAVE OUR DOMAIN NAME, SITE, SSL, AND HOST )​
Proof for the doubters;
(I own these)

Game Company website: http://taproar.com/ ( Just finished will get SSL soon)
Graphic Design Services: https://graphicroar.com/
Motivational brand: https://tigermindset.co/ ( Almost 7k followers in a few weeks)

Why we will be successful
:​
  • I have experience with business
  • I will be doing this FULL TIME
  • WE WILL NEVER QUIT

Small form (Fill this out):
Experience :
Do you have Skype?:

Can you design / make art for games?:

Will you quit?:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND MAY OUR SUCCESS MAKE THE NOISE.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

frozenwisp

Don't take offence but you have nothing to back this up and also why only american?
Provide some links to everything that you calming and your sure to grab a bit more attention good luck

J

JDSTIGER

Don't take offence but you have nothing to back this up and also why only american?
Provide some links to everything that you calming and your sure to grab a bit more attention good luck
I said LIVE IN THE U.S.A I never said you have to be american, plus I'm not traveling to another country to meet up lmao

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
No work shown, nothing other than USA, good luck finding someone
<"America: F*** Yeah" meme>
There are plenty of reasons that the original poster would hire in the US only: Tax issues, exchange rate and fee issues, legal codes specific to the project or the company, access to the court system in case of a contractual dispute, personal preferences.

If you are in the US, fit the bill and are interested, then apply. Otherwise, get the move on.

W

WolfYouTube

Looking for someone who has experience with mobile game design. I'm new to the the engine but I could still do some work.

The Job :
Create addictive mobile games, the start to a mobile game empire ;)

Requirements :
  • MUST BE SERIOUS AND READY TO MAKE BANK!
  • MUST HAVE SKYPE
  • MUST LIVE IN THE U.S.A ( CALIFORNIA IS A PLUS )
  • AGE DOES NOT MATTER BUT PREFER PEOPLE AROUND 17-25
  • GOOD WITH GMS ( BEING ABLE TO DESIGN AS WELL IS A PLUS )

What can I do? :
  • I can design the logo and icons​
  • I have developer accounts with every mobile os, so I will handle publishing​
  • I have a marketing team ( I also can handle advertisements as well )​
  • I can design the UI​
  • I own multiple websites and domains ( I HAVE OUR DOMAIN NAME, SITE, SSL, AND HOST )​

Why we will be successful
:​
  • I have experience with business
  • I will be doing this FULL TIME
  • WE WILL NEVER QUIT

Small form (Fill this out):
Experience :
Do you have Skype?:

Can you design?:

Will you quit?:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND MAY OUR SUCCESS MAKE THE NOISE.
Experience : 4 Months

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Can you design?: No

Will you quit?: I never do

D

Deep Contractor

Can you explain in detail/remake the thread about what the game is about?....How are you gonna start a mobile game empire?

M

MarcC

You can't steal ideas, in fact ideas are the least valuable portion of any single project ever, successful or failed. Everyone has soooo many ideas that they literally forget more of them than they ever had

I'm just assuming this whole post is written to be a parody, since it's the kindest possible thought considering the alternatives.

R

R34LD34L

Experience : Networking, 3d, procedural generation, data handling ( hmm yeah idk what that means exactly), voxel engines, terrain generation, data encryption ( that fixes the problem with me not knowing data handling)....so yeah 8 years of programming in general 8 with gm so +1

Location: North Carolina, err uh i think imma get ddosed somehow...:(

Do you have Skype?: Oh but of course

Can you design?: Nah but i am the best at programmer oh wanna see my shizzz look in err umm www.twitter.com/nvthegame and on my feed at some sheemss

Bonus: I dont take everything serious and I like to actually be in skype calls and get work done while making friends, idk why everyone is so stuck up when it comes to business... uh you know ?

Will you quit?: Ha, is this a serious question ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Roa

Experience: 12+ years in GML

Can you design?: Depends on what you mean. I can do a lot of things, but it depends on exactly what you want. I can program to almost any design. I can also put forward designs for entire games. But doing both and I'd probably be in a position where I'm the one doing the hiring.

Will you quite: If there is money invovled, I won't.

J

JDSTIGER

No work shown, nothing other than USA, good luck finding someone
I own these.

Game Company website: http://taproar.com/ ( Just finished will get SSL soon)
Graphic Design Services: https://graphicroar.com/
Motivational brand: https://tigermindset.co/ ( Almost 7k followers in a few weeks)

C

Chungsie

so I checked out taproar.com you only have one game listed, and when I clicked on it, it said Future Game.... do you actually have any game ideas?

for me, mindless clicking like that in most facebook apps (i.e. candy crush or pet rescue) is freaking boring, there is no plot, no storyline, the characters are all flat with no dimension to speak of....

My favorite games, the ones I get addicted to, have immersiveness to them. they draw you in for the content, not for the score.

Also, what on God's green earth is a motivational brand? and why is it important there are followers? is it a Messiah?

no offense, but the main reason I don't join teams is a lack of experienced leaders, or even vision for what I consider to be a GOOD game. this is likely due to my confirmation bias, or even my lack of interest in trendy things.

perhaps you could join my game project, and show me the skills you have for developing well rounded games, and if it is good, I can put in a good word for you.

Also, people are applying to your offer and you have yet to address them publicly. is this a troll post?

J

JDSTIGER

so I checked out taproar.com you only have one game listed, and when I clicked on it, it said Future Game.... do you actually have any game ideas?

for me, mindless clicking like that in most facebook apps (i.e. candy crush or pet rescue) is freaking boring, there is no plot, no storyline, the characters are all flat with no dimension to speak of....

My favorite games, the ones I get addicted to, have immersiveness to them. they draw you in for the content, not for the score.

Also, what on God's green earth is a motivational brand? and why is it important there are followers? is it a Messiah?

no offense, but the main reason I don't join teams is a lack of experienced leaders, or even vision for what I consider to be a GOOD game. this is likely due to my confirmation bias, or even my lack of interest in trendy things.

perhaps you could join my game project, and show me the skills you have for developing well rounded games, and if it is good, I can put in a good word for you.

Also, people are applying to your offer and you have yet to address them publicly. is this a troll post?
Don't trip.

G

Guest User

This is a bit of an odd topic. Perhaps this should be reported to the mods, it seems it's just a troll topic. He seems to be ignoring applicants at any rate.

J

JDSTIGER

This is a bit of an odd topic. Perhaps this should be reported to the mods, it seems it's just a troll topic. He seems to be ignoring applicants at any rate.
Ignoring or just not interested, maybe I should recap basic definitions for you.

M

Matty FiveThousand

Experience : 6 years of (Photoshop ), HTML , CSS, some PHP

Do you have Skype?: illusi0n.chinabyt3

Can you design / make art for games?: learning how to very fast

Will you quit?:
under certain circumstances yes, just up and quit fCOG-Login.png equipment-test.png or no reason? NO i will not

J

JDSTIGER

Experience : 6 years of (Photoshop ), HTML , CSS, some PHP

Do you have Skype?: illusi0n.chinabyt3

Can you design / make art for games?: learning how to very fast

Will you quit?:
under certain circumstances yes, just up and quit fView attachment 3096 View attachment 3097 or no reason? NO i will not
So you are better at web? Do you have any experience with GMS? If not you can help out with our web stuff as well.

M

Matty FiveThousand

i have more photoshop design skill, like Ui, Webdesign, HTML and CSS << my main skills
i can use GMS and im learning how to program ive been at it for a few weeks and can already read and understand what its saying
i just cant speak it well yet.

C

CedSharp

Your request seems to be more focused on a programmer and less ( it says that it's an extra ) on designers,
yet you seems to ignore all applications that are from people that say they don't do design, and you actually take interest
in one that is a designer who seems to only be starting with GameMaker...

Maybe I misunderstood what you really want.
Can you tell us why you need someone?
What would they have to do, what time would they have?
What schedule do you expect them to follow?

You are missing way too much critical information for people to take interest,
and the minimum of information you gave us seems to be the opposit of what
you're actually doing.

Again, mind me, maybe I'm wrong and I misunderstood something, but
if I did chances are others did to, could you clarify me?

Regards,
CedSharp

J

JDSTIGER

Your request seems to be more focused on a programmer and less ( it says that it's an extra ) on designers,
yet you seems to ignore all applications that are from people that say they don't do design, and you actually take interest
in one that is a designer who seems to only be starting with GameMaker...

Maybe I misunderstood what you really want.
Can you tell us why you need someone?
What would they have to do, what time would they have?
What schedule do you expect them to follow?

You are missing way too much critical information for people to take interest,
and the minimum of information you gave us seems to be the opposit of what
you're actually doing.

Again, mind me, maybe I'm wrong and I misunderstood something, but
if I did chances are others did to, could you clarify me?

Regards,
CedSharp
You do realize there is something called a direct message right? There is no need for me to reply to an application on the thread unless they are basic questions towards them, if I do want to go further with the person I will direct message them to have a private chat, so please quit your thread trashing to try to make my post look bad.

C

CedSharp

You do realize there is something called a direct message right? There is no need for me to reply to an application on the thread unless they are basic questions towards them, if I do want to go further with the person I will direct message them to have a private chat, so please quit your thread trashing to try to make my post look bad.
About PM, yes I know, yet you've looked like you were answering some post and not others,
that was an error of my part, please do accept my apologies.

I wasn't trying to make your post look bad, sorry if this is how you've interpreted it.
Also my goal was to get you to provide more information about what you're looking for.

If I am trashing your post, then sorry, I will leave immediatly and stop concerning myself.

CedSharp

rIKmAN

Ignoring or just not interested, maybe I should recap basic definitions for you.
Not being interested in applications is fine, but the least you could do is acknowledge the people who bothered to reply to your post by saying thanks.

Only you have access to your DMs, so to everyone else, @CedSharp is correct - it looks like you are replying to some people and completely ignoring others.

On top of that, considering you are the one making the request for people to work with, your attitude in your replies sucks.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to collaborate with someone who seems to have a bad attitude and appears so arrogant.
Manners cost nothing.