• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Audio Looking for a Music Composer (Twin Stick Shooter)

EDIT:
I have already found a good composer for my game.

At the moment I am looking for a good Music Composer for my project Siam Twins (working title).
As you can see in the link, my game is getting finished in the near future, and i have no single music-track yet.

I am not sure which genre fits the best, i think it could go in the electronic direction. But maybe you can convince me to something other. If you have interest in the job, just contact me please.

Of course I am willing to pay for your work, but it should be a payable indie price please.

Here is a small gameplay video of my game:
Siam Twins - Alpha Gameplay

Best regards

Last edited:
J

jswmusic

At the moment I am looking for a good Music Composer for my project Siam Twins (working title).
As you can see in the link, my game is getting finished in the near future, and i have no single music-track yet.

I am not sure which genre fits the best, i think it could go in the electronic direction. But maybe you can convince me to something other. If you have interest in the job, just contact me please.

Of course I am willing to pay for your work, but it should be a payable indie price please.

Here is a small gameplay video of my game:
Siam Twins - Alpha Gameplay

Best regards
Hey love the look of this game! Check out my website this sounds right up my street! https://www.joewatsonmusic.co.uk

E

eliasjamesmusic

If you haven't committed to a composer yet, I'd love to throw my hat in. Just let me know and I'll do an audio within a day or so to match your demo video. I have a lot of tools and a masters degree in recording technology. Let me know. Thanks! BTW, it looks like a great game, which is why I would love to work on it. I'm affordable since I'm more or less getting started in game audio (as opposed to film; the quality is there, I promise).