• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - General Looking for a GM programmer and pixel artist [Rev share or paid] (programmer found)

Hello everyone my name is CretiveJon90,

Myself and others are working on a pixel project called Bounty Episode One.
Link to FB page here----> https://www.facebook.com/Bounty-Episode-One-668399949939116/?fref=ts

Sprites and assets are still being created. I am looking for a programmer and a pixel artist to help bring the universe of Bounty to life. It is a topdown action rpg. Itf been a slow dev for the last year or so and I am really needing a programmer and pixel artist to really help move things along! If possible I would like to get a pre-alpha demo done for an event called Orlando IX. It takes place in October and it would be a great way for the game to have some exposure.
Bringing this project to life has been a big dream of mine so I hope there are programmers and pixel artists out there who would love to work on a project like this

ps. the pay option is available but depends on rates.
You may contact me @
jonmedina90 - skype
[email protected]
or Pm me here

S

Salvakiya

Sending you a PM. Interested. Also added you on skype.

M

Meowmere

Judging from the art, you like That one game with the blue guy and hes like blee... I remembered its Hyperlight Drifter.

Yeah, that game was interesting and really well designed. This bounty game I have been trying to make , been thinking and developing the story for a while and it took a long time but it's finally taking off. My only hope is that people enjoy the story and the gameplay. It will have a new game + , and the ability to play co-op.