1. Hey! Guest! The 34th GMC Jam will take place between August 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Thursday noon) and August 26th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Job Offer - General Looking for a GM programmer and pixel artist [Rev share or paid] (programmer found)

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by CreativeJon90, Jul 20, 2016.

1. CreativeJon90

CreativeJon90 Member

Hello everyone my name is CretiveJon90,

Myself and others are working on a pixel project called Bounty Episode One.
    Link to FB page here----> https://www.facebook.com/Bounty-Episode-One-668399949939116/?fref=ts

Sprites and assets are still being created. I am looking for a programmer and a pixel artist to help bring the universe of Bounty to life. It is a topdown action rpg. Itf been a slow dev for the last year or so and I am really needing a programmer and pixel artist to really help move things along! If possible I would like to get a pre-alpha demo done for an event called Orlando IX. It takes place in October and it would be a great way for the game to have some exposure.
    Bringing this project to life has been a big dream of mine so I hope there are programmers and pixel artists out there who would love to work on a project like this

ps. the pay option is available but depends on rates.
    You may contact me @
    jonmedina90 - skype
    jonnjayden2009@gmail.com
    or Pm me here

Sovel likes this.
  2. Just sent you a PM.

3. stebdub

stebdub Guest

Sent you an e-mail.

4. ZiggyZer0

ZiggyZer0 Guest

5. Sovel

Sovel Guest

PM sending

6. Salvakiya

Salvakiya Member

Sending you a PM. Interested. Also added you on skype.

7. Meowmere

Meowmere Guest

Judging from the art, you like That one game with the blue guy and hes like blee... I remembered its Hyperlight Drifter.

8. CreativeJon90

CreativeJon90 Member

Yeah, that game was interesting and really well designed. This bounty game I have been trying to make , been thinking and developing the story for a while and it took a long time but it's finally taking off. My only hope is that people enjoy the story and the gameplay. It will have a new game + , and the ability to play co-op.