• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Looking for a digital artist

zerolegends

Hello There! I'm currently looking for some digital artists to help me create some demo backgrounds. I am a programmer for a Beat-em-up platformer game.

I am already done with the prototype engine , the only thing i really need now is some digital backgrounds to create a parallax scrolling system.

If anyone is interested in helping that would be great i cant give u more details about the game through email or private message.

These backgrounds dont have to be to large, an example would be like 2-3 buildings looped or a rain forest with looping trees. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

As for what i have to offer,I can Barter and offer my programming services, for instance helping you create a game or teaching you how to, i have 6 years experience in GML, and can create most type of games/teach you how to make your own.

You can reach me through [email protected]
Thank you!