Team Request Looking for 2D Sprite artist for Platformer game.

zerolegends

Hello! i am currently seeking Individuals who are experienced in Pixel art. I am a programmer and i have roughly 7 years of GML experience and a few other languages like C++ and C#. Most of my work have been sort of Fan projects to rack up experience with my latest being this.

Currently i am seeking to branch out and start getting serious with Game Dev and working on a New game of my own. I currently have 1 sprite artists , 1 very good visual artists, 1 sound composer, and myself as the programmer and concept artists.

The new project i am working on is going to be a Beat-em-up platformer with many other inspired 90's arcade elements and some hack and slash roots. I have literally almost everything planned out from story to character designs and even boss designs. The style of spriting will be sort of similar to that of the GBA or NDS era
here is a demo sprite (enlarged)
we have about 90% of the sprite sheet done for the character alone with some needed brushing up on the actions.

i plan to release this on Steam,PS4, and vita,Mac, and linux.
if anyone is capable and interested in doing these style of sprites please give me a PM or message me at [email protected]

i do not have the funds to really pay as of right now, but i look forward to alternative sources of funding. Or if you have any questions regarding GML related, i am able to help out as well, i am able to adapt into all types of gaming genres.

Last edited:
R

Ronald_Elizondo

hello, i can do 2d sprites, i think, i can send you images of some simple sprites that i have made i can do more complex ones if you wish also i just ask for 1% if you mad a million dollars lol or a favor of helping me make a game in the future.

zerolegends

hello, i can do 2d sprites, i think, i can send you images of some simple sprites that i have made i can do more complex ones if you wish also i just ask for 1% if you mad a million dollars lol or a favor of helping me make a game in the future.
Hello Ronald i just saw your email! Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm looking for a little bit higher resolution sprites, and if you do tiles as well. I did see your illustration and it looks really good perhaps we can do something from there. Do you have an other way to contact you? Perhaps skype?