1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Job Offer - Artist Looking for 2D artist for prototype (Payed after kickstarter)

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by T. Brugel, Apr 21, 2017.

1. T. Brugel

T. Brugel Member

Introduction
    Hi everyone!
    I am currently looking for 2D artists for my project.
    I want to make a quick prototype to show off on my Kickstarter page, which I want to start in about a month from now.
    I do not have money to pay right now, but if the Kickstarter campaign goes well I will pay you back for your work!
    If you are still interested, please read on below about the project I am planning to make.

About the game
    The game is going to be a multiplayer football game, but not just another boring football game like FIFA...
    I do not like football that much myself to be honest xD But I am interested in the idea Im having for this game.
    Its going to be a moba-like beat-em-up footballgame.
    Teams of 3v3 players fight each other to death in the stadium.
    Who scores the most, wins the match ofcourse, but killing is allowed.
    I am planning on creating multiple diverse characters to unlock and play with.
    Every character will have their own set of stats and abilities.
    It will have a 2.5D perspective.
    I am currently interested in almost any art style.
    I just need to get a quick prototype/demo out for the public to (hopefully) crowdfund it so I can pay back the people who have worked for me, and get some advertising going.

Some rough sketches and images
    upload_2017-4-21_16-29-1.png

Character design sketch for "Vincent", a playable hero in the game

upload_2017-4-21_16-49-37.png
    Current development plan for the game

Sadly enough there is not more to show because of the fact that I am just starting out with this project.

Contact
    If you are interested in working with me, please send me an e-mail to this adress:
    hedgefoggames@outlook.com

if you for one reason or another cannot mail me, send me a PM through the YoYoGames forums.

Thanks for reading this post!
    Cheers, Tobias!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  2. T. Brugel

T. Brugel Member

Hi there!
    I would love to work with you!
    I saw some of the art styles on your website, it looks very polished and professional!
    You do understand that I am still 17 years old and do not have money yet?
    I can pay you back for your services, only if the kickstarter campaign is succesful.
    For contact, I prefer using Skype or Discord.
    I am looking forward to working together :)
    Cheers!