• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Asset - Scripts Logging asset for Game Maker Studio 2

w0rm

Hello,

I noticed that the marketplace did not yet include an easy to use asset for logging support. I just made my day and published my logging asset for GMS2 in marketplace for free use. Take a look in case you need simple yet effective way for logging. Tested on Windows platform but should work on any desktop.

Any ideas for further development are more than welcome!

And just noticed I'm not able to add the link to the original message.

Link to the marketplace: https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/7225/gmlogger

rIKmAN

Hello,

I noticed that the marketplace did not yet include an easy to use asset for logging support. I just made my day and published my logging asset for GMS2 in marketplace for free use. Take a look in case you need simple yet effective way for logging. Tested on Windows platform but should work on any desktop.

Any ideas for further development are more than welcome!
Might wanna edit your post and add a link to the asset on the marketplace. ;)

w0rm

Might wanna edit your post and add a link to the asset on the marketplace. ;)
Yes, desperately tried to do that but noticed that it seems to not work due to having too few posts =) It seems I need to spam a bit in order to be able to do it.