• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Locked out of GMS 2 after update 2.0.5.74

• Thread starter Aeternum-Studios
  • Start date
A

Aeternum-Studios

I opened GMS today after a two day rest to avoid burnouts, downloaded and installed the update, then had to change my password because I hadn't written it down anywhere. after that I tried to log in to GMS 2... and tried, and tried. If it's my account then let me know what I can do about it, if it's not then I just need to know what's going on.

M

modalmodule

I know my password and yet when I input it it keeps kicking back to the login screen. If I put in an incorrect password then it says "authentication failed"... HELP!
I don't ever remember having to log in, besides maybe the very first time, anyway.

A

Aeternum-Studios

I know my password and yet when I input it it keeps kicking back to the login screen. If I put in an incorrect password then it says "authentication failed"... HELP!
I don't ever remember having to log in, besides maybe the very first time, anyway.
Are you running on a Beta license?

C

Connor McLoughlin

I am having this same issue, and yes I am using a beta license.

G

GibbyMac

Bump Bump. Also the same issue. I will input my login info and it just gives me the same login screen. I logged in to verify my password was correct on the yoyogames.com site so I know thats not it. Also a Beta license at the moment.

A

Anshoomaan Rajvansh

Exactly the same problem ..it just keeps getting back to the login box... the password's ryt cz if u enter the wrong password it knows ...but just doesnt let u get in

A

Anshoomaan Rajvansh

This is after multiple attempts to login ...just the same login box over n over

Attachments

A

azb

I'm having this same problem, after I enter my email and password I get this error message, did anyone find a solution to it? Game Maker just closes afterwards so i'm completely locked out of using it...
upload_2017-3-11_0-4-22.png

T

Taylor Romey

I'm having the same issues. I am entering the correct login information but I am receiving "Authentication Error"