• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - GML Visual Loading + invaild token issue

D

Dr Nitronio

Been working on this game maker project for a bit now. This new update just came out for GMS2 and ever since I installed it I've been getting "Invalid token" for some events. Even though I was literally working on this same project earlier and it was running smoothly.

Then when I try to go and see what's wrong in the given event, it does this forever loading screen. I've even tried restarting my PC with no such luck.

Is there something I'm missing here or did I just find a bug already for this new version?
Capture.PNG

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
You need to file a bug report and include the UI.log file as well as a link to the project. You can find the UI.log in the "%programdata%/gamemakerstudio2" folder. Once you've filed the bug, uninstall GMS2 and re-install it and then load the project again and see if you still get this issue. You can also try saving the project under a different name and loading that (but please file the bug first then try these things).

D

Dr Nitronio

You need to file a bug report and include the UI.log file as well as a link to the project. You can find the UI.log in the "%programdata%/gamemakerstudio2" folder. Once you've filed the bug, uninstall GMS2 and re-install it and then load the project again and see if you still get this issue. You can also try saving the project under a different name and loading that (but please file the bug first then try these things).
I found the program data folder along with the UI log. Where do i send this file to?