• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Lilium Reach -An action platformer where you explore a forgotten region of space. |Demo available|

fg_Albin

Explore forgotten worlds in this action platformer that blends metroidvania like exploration with challenging combat and gear customization.
Do you want to play it already? Check out our demo and give us some feedback!

Development begun after a game jam in 2016, and the team consists of three passionate indie devs trying to bring our vision to life.

Explore strange planets and moons.

Customize your gear with unique weapon mods.

Survive against all odds.

Uncover the mysteries of this forgotten region of space.

Take respite in your ship between expeditions-

-before taking on danger that your life in the core systems never prepared you for.

For more information visit our Homepage.

Last edited:

Morendral

This looks fantastic! It's very clear the amount of work that went into this. The artwork is also top notch AAA quality. I am very interested in it!

fg_Albin

We are taking part of Steam Fest so if you would like to check out our new demo head on over to our steam page.

Bonus gif of an enemy we are working on :)

TobiasNL

Hi, I just played the demo. This is great! I love how the art focusses on the environment to emphasize the unkown, alien world. The soothing music really helps and the minimalistic sound design fits the small character(s) on screen. Speaking of characters, I especially like the teleporting 'grass' beast, the game isn't afraid to introduce interesting enemies right from the beginning which makes the world feel more real.

Gameplay wise the game is solid. The teleporting device and dodgeroll add diversity to the other wise pretty standard gameplay loop (which is fine). It's great that you can fiddle around with modules and find new ones throughout the world to keep it interesting. I wonder how far these kind of customizations go in terms of influence on weapon/character behaviour?

It might sound simple, but I really like how it started raining after returning from a cave area. These kind of touches make the game feel professional.
It would be amazing if the game featured a raycasting shader (casting subtle light/shadow beams from the background to the front) to add an extra layer of depth.

As you see there's not much feedback here, just positives. I did run into an error, though. It crashed when I tried to save the game. However that is what playtesting is for!
Good luck with your project.

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_room_transition:

Variable <unknown_object>.WeaponStatsAddUnregister(100643, -2147483648) cannot be resolved.
at gml_Script_anon_ITEM_moduleS_gml_GlobalScript_item_module_5648_ITEM_moduleS_gml_GlobalScript_item_module
############################################################################################
gml_Script_anon_ITEM_moduleS_gml_GlobalScript_item_module_5648_ITEM_moduleS_gml_GlobalScript_item_module (line -1)
gml_Script_anon_anon_INVENTORY_master_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORY_masterClass_5131_INVENTORY_master_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORY_masterClass_5223_anon_INVENTORY_master_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORY_masterClass_5131_INVENTORY_master_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORY_masterClass
gml_Script_list_apply_to_all
gml_Script_anon_INVENTORY_master_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORY_masterClass_6518_INVENTORY_master_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORY_masterClass
gml_Script_anon_INVENTORY_master_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORY_masterClass_5131_INVENTORY_master_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORY_masterClass
gml_Script_anon_INVENTORY_master_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORY_masterClass_7434_INVENTORY_master_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORY_masterClass
gml_Script_anon_INVENTORIES_struct_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORIES_class_7611_INVENTORIES_struct_gml_GlobalScript_INVENTORIES_class
gml_Script_checkpoints_restore
gml_Script_FadedOut_gml_Object_obj_room_transition_Create_0
gml_Object_obj_room_transition_Step_0

Last edited: