• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Legacy GM [Likely Solved] How to check if texture interpolation is on/off?

Gamerev147

By default it is turned off. Unless you enabled it, it's still off.
A way to keep track of texture interpolation would be by using a global variable, set it to be whatever your tex interpolation is.

Hopefully that made sense...

jonjons

I think want Edwin is trying to ask, is for a way to set the value... like with image alpha there 0 and 1, and between 0,5..986956..etc..
i dont think this is possible with texture interpolation

E

Edwin

I think want Edwin is trying to ask, is for a way to set the value... like with image alpha there 0 and 1, and between 0,5..986956..etc..
i dont think this is possible with texture interpolation
I see you didn't understood, I'm so sorry for my english! GameMaker: Studio has a function called texture_set_interpolation. It changes pixel interpolation's value to whatever you need (true or false). So I need a function that checks the pixel interpolation's current value, again, like true or false.

interpolation.png

E

Edwin

By default it is turned off. Unless you enabled it, it's still off.
A way to keep track of texture interpolation would be by using a global variable, set it to be whatever your tex interpolation is.

Hopefully that made sense...
So I need to create a global variable and set it on my current pixel interpolation, right? That really makes sense! Thanks a lot!