Like super meat boy (blood)

TheDuke21

hello, I think it will not be easy to help me but I give it a try, here I would like someone to help me because I can not find any tutorial or other to know how to do so that when my player dies there is still a trace of blood on the walls, I would like the blood to explode on the walls like in super meat boy, my games are progressing extremely well, I would simply like to add this effect to make it a little more attractive.

thank you very much for your feedback: D

Ednei

hello, I think it will not be easy to help me but I give it a try, here I would like someone to help me because I can not find any tutorial or other to know how to do so that when my player dies there is still a trace of blood on the walls, I would like the blood to explode on the walls like in super meat boy, my games are progressing extremely well, I would simply like to add this effect to make it a little more attractive.

thank you very much for your feedback: D

;)

Hello, he's going to have both, no enemy, they're pitfalls to avoid.
like super meat boy.
Are these pits like a single sprite...or made up of multiple sprites? Essentially, if the splatters are contained to a single sprite, a simple static surface can be used to capture the effect; otherwise, if the whole world could be splattered, a surface following the view should likely be used.

TheDuke21

Are these pits like a single sprite...or made up of multiple sprites? Essentially, if the splatters are contained to a single sprite, a simple static surface can be used to capture the effect; otherwise, if the whole world could be splattered, a surface following the view should likely be used.
yes that's it, the whole world can be splashed, could you tell me where I can find tutorials or just in the game maker manual?