Developer's Discord | Developer's Twitter
Light of the Locked World is a role-playing game in which a portal malfunction takes you to the world of Kayos. Unable to return home, you have to start a new life and face challenges that will redefine you.
- Slowly unfolding story: Survive a rough introduction to an unfamiliar world, try to find your place in it, and become entangled in the vast conspiracy.
- You are not special: No prophecies, no strange powers. This extends to mechanics - player and non-player characters are almost identical.
- Open and atmospheric fantasy world: Become a citizen of a world with a short history, coastal mining cities, developing democracy, magic-powered industry, lawless wastelands, infested ruins, and so much more.
- Persistence: Your actions will make permanent changes to the world. Looted treasure chests never refill with goods, mortal characters die forever, resources are non-renewable.
- Play together: The game has a drop-in drop-out local multiplayer mode for two players. Allows to cooperate or compete, does not require controllers.