• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Licenses?

I

Isabella Ava

Hi, i have just bought GMS 2 Desktop Version $99. However i can't see my License Key anywhere?
upload_2016-11-29_2-53-47.png
Where can i find the License Key? By the way did i purchase Pro version? Because when i try to create a Publisher Account i got this message "You have to buy a Paid Version of GMS first" :O Please help

Coded Games

License keys are no longer a thing. GMS2 is licensed to your account, just log into GMS2 with the same account and you should be good.

As for publishing assets I don't think the marketplace has been updated for GMS 2.

I

Isabella Ava

Thank you very much. Too bad i want to have a Publisher account :(