• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

GameMaker LIBS,

V

Vandor

following personnel:
I recently changed the Pc, I have all the libs I need on my drive, except one (which I did not understand because it disappeared), and Lib had this action: Test Sprite. If someone has this lib please send me, I am in great need, and if anyone knows how to do this action using the code, comment below. Appreciate.

Attachments

rIKmAN

Ok, I'm going to delete some posts, in what area do you recommend I take this doubt?
In the correct forum based on your version of GM.

Considering you've spammed the same thread in multiple forums (Legacy, GMS2 etc), nobody has any idea what version of GM you are even using.
8.1? 1.4? 2.x?

You've provided zero information on what you are looking for other than "test sprite" and people aren't psychic.
Try to explain clearly what you are wanting people to answer, because it's unlikely anyone is going to be able to help you or pluck the correct answer out of the ether from those 2 words.

If you can't remember then try and describe what it is you are trying to do, or what the extension you are looking for actually did.

PS. You can't delete posts yourself, but don't worry - I reported 4 of your duplicates already so they should be deleted when a mod has some time.

Last edited:
L

Lonewolff

Ok, I'm going to delete some posts, in what area do you recommend I take this doubt?
You still have these forums sections to go yet.
  • Announcements
  • GMC Jam
  • Off Topic
  • Collaboration
  • Advanced Programming Discussion
  • Game Design, Development And Publishing
  • Tutorials
  • Marketplace
  • Made with GameMaker
  • Work in Progress

V

Vandor

You still have these forums sections to go yet.
  • Announcements
  • GMC Jam
  • Off Topic
  • Collaboration
  • Advanced Programming Discussion
  • Game Design, Development And Publishing
  • Tutorials
  • Marketplace
  • Made with GameMaker
  • Work in Progress
No, no bro, I already deleted the topics,; -;

L

Lonewolff

Nah, you didn't. You now made empty topics that have no context.

V

Vandor

In the correct forum based on your version of GM.

Considering you've spammed the same thread in multiple forums (Legacy, GMS2 etc), nobody has any idea what version of GM you are even using.
8.1? 1.4? 2.x?

You've provided zero information on what you are looking for other than "test sprite" and people aren't psychic.
try to explain clearly what you are wanting people to answer, because it's unlikely anyone is going to be able to help you or pluck the correct answer out of the ether from those 2 words.

If you can't remember then try and describe what it is you are trying to do, or what the extension you are looking for actually did.

PS. You can't delete posts yourself, but don't worry - I reported 4 of your duplicates already.
Okay, I'll explain, it was a "sprite" action and it worked like "Check colision" and "Check sound", but it was with sprite, the object did the action if it was using a certain sprite, and would not do the sprite was another,

rIKmAN

Excuse me. stopped
But I really need the answer: /
Spamming the same thread in multiple places is more likely to have people either ignore you, or reply to tell you to stop spamming rather than answer your question.
How can i delete the topics? i Am new here.
( And i do not know how to delete image)
You can't - which I already told you in one of your other threads that you have replied to.
I reported the duplicates so when a mod gets around to seeing them they will delete them.

rIKmAN

Okay, I'll explain, it was a "sprite" action and it worked like "Check colision" and "Check sound", but it was with sprite, the object did the action if it was using a certain sprite, and would not do the sprite was another,
What version of GM? 8.1? 1.4? 2.x?

Whichever it is, go and post as much information as you can in the thread that is in that forum that matches your version of GM.
Are you using DnD? Code?
Was it something you downloaded or that was built into GM itself?

Give as much info as possible because the more you can give the easier it will be for someone to help you.

V

Vandor

What version of GM? 8.1? 1.4? 2.x?

Whichever it is, go and post as much information as you can in the thread that is in that forum that matches your version of GM.
Are you using DnD? Code?
Was it something you downloaded or that was built into GM itself?

Give as much info as possible because the more you can give the easier it will be for someone to help you.
Version 8.1, i am trying to use Dnd,
A colleague of mine told me to use if (sprite_index== spr_player), but it does not worked, i do not know how to use codes :(

D

Danei

It sounds like you want to check if an instance's sprite is set to be a certain sprite resource. sprite_index is the variable that references an instance's sprite, so knowing that, you can, I assume, test it in a regular if-block in DnD, in the same way that you would test any other variable, by putting sprite_index in the top box, and the name of the sprite resource in the bottom box, and keeping the comparison type at the default of 'equal'. Make sure the spelling and capitalization are exact.