• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - General Library not importing all of Marketplace purchase?

K

Kitty_cay

Hello everyone, I need a bit of help. I purchased a top-down RPG engine off the marketplace and as I was importing it to my project to test it out, I found that all of the engine would import besides the included sprites. I tried to add the sprites in both by themselves and by importing the whole engine into a new project to test, and without fail the sprites will not be added to my project resources. I then tested another purchase from the marketplace and the sprites from that one were added just fine, so it seems to be an issue with what I'm trying to import. I contacted the publisher of the engine but I'm unsure how quickly I'll get a response/how much they'll be able to help, so I figured asking the forums would be a good idea.

Anyone have ideas as to what's wrong? I'm a complete beginner so I don't know if it's something I've done wrong, but this hasn't happened to me before with other purchases. Thank you!

K

Kitty_cay

Forgot to mention something important, the engine was created in Studio 1.4 and I'm using GMS2, that probably has a lot to do with it but I am just confused because the rest of the engine imported just fine.