Portfolio - Audio [LFW] Freelance Composer - Christoph Jakob [PAID]

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by DisOmikron, Nov 14, 2017.

1. DisOmikron

DisOmikron Member

Hello!

I am Christoph Jakob, a freelance composer from Germany who grew up with video games. I'm currently looking for work!

Portfolio Link:
    SoundCloud

Contact Info: If you like what you hear, feel free to contact me (preferably via email)!
    e-mail: ChrisJakob94@web.de
    twitter: DisOmikronCJ

I've been composing original compositions for about a decade now, but only recently decided to start working for (indie) games rather than free fangames. I grew up with Nintendo and Sega and still play a lot of their games today. Some of the inspirations should be audible at certain points.

To me, composing music for a game does not simply mean composing any song and throwing high quality instruments in. It's all about consistency, suitability and a certain recognition value. I want people to instantly recognize my music when they hear it.

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  2. DisOmikron

DisOmikron Member

Looking for more projects!

3. RooksThe23rd

RooksThe23rd Member

I am a poor man, what are your rates?

4. DisOmikron

DisOmikron Member

Looking for some more projects to score! :)

5. DisOmikron

DisOmikron Member

Looking for more projects! I've added some of the tracks for an upcoming indie game to my SoundCloud. Check it out, if you need some more impressions! I've also reduced my prices. :)

SoundCloud

6. DisOmikron

DisOmikron Member

I'm available for new projects!

7. DisOmikron

DisOmikron Member

I'm looking for more projects! I can compose affordable music for your video game, YouTube channel, etc! Contact me via mail, twitter or directly here. Looking forward to it! :)

8. Ode Imaginations

Ode Imaginations Member

Your Youtube link doesn't work for me. It just goes to youtube with an error exclamation mark where a video should be playing.

9. DisOmikron

DisOmikron Member

Thanks for letting me know! :) I forgot to edit my original post: The demo reel / portfolio is no longer available on YouTube.

10. DisOmikron

DisOmikron Member

I have completely renewed both my demo reel and my portfolio (see first post). The portfolio is bigger now and is split into different categories. I look forward to hearing from you! :)