Job Offer - Artist LF 2D Artist for 1st Person Game & Writing

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by OnLashoc, Jan 3, 2019.

1. OnLashoc

OnLashoc Member

So I'm progressing comparatively fast compared to my first project many months ago. I'm pretty much cruising along with no need to ask for much if any help. I'm considering hiring someone to help me knock out some artwork to speed the process up and to prevent burn out.

Basically think Hardcore Henry

What is wanted is the following from the 1st person perspective more along the lines of dark pixel art, but not minecraft if that makes sense lol:

-Left Hand (fist) (up to just above the elbow) 400x600 px
    -Right Hand (fist) (up to just above the elbow) 400x600 px
    -A 2-handed Axe (for idle) 400x600 px
    -A right handed Wand (for idle) 200x400 px

These sizes are guestimates lol but basically I need to be able to animate them at some point. Just message me a price and maybe a sample image and I'll make a decision.
    Please see my WIP here for an idea of what I'm looking for: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/the-dankest-odyssey.57458/

Right now I have nothing but place holders but I'm looking to make it have that "Darkest Dungeon" look.

Thanks!

Onnie

If all goes well, I may offer more work but price and aesthetic has to be in the ball park of what Im looking for. Small budget so Im not looking for a Triple-A artist or Artist group just fyi, but Im not expecting free either. Hell I might only be able to afford one image depending on price / offers, but that one image will be one step closer to my goal.

I am also looking for some background images, around 8 - 12 of various stages.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. OnLashoc

OnLashoc Member

*please delete, edited original post*

3. OnLashoc

OnLashoc Member

No offers yet, still looking.

I have around 100 items that need done and just looking for an extra hand to knock some of it out for pay. Will give more work depending on how initial work goes.

Also looking for some writing. I have plot but again, around 100+ items that need written. Giving up some creative control here for independent variety, but looking for some help.

4. *****

Would be willing to bang out some writing for the items if you're still looking for help. Send me a PM if you're interested, we can figure it out.

5. wgasabf

wgasabf Member

Hi, i would like to know if this kind of graphics insterest you ? I'm a pixel artist looking for a job, aha !
    test2.png
    Feel free to send me a mail : wgasabf@gmail.com

See you !