1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Beta LET'S FIGHT - Simple Two Button Fighter

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by GarlicGuy, May 9, 2019.

1. Siolfor the Jackal

Siolfor the Jackal Member

Looks great but the text looks weird in that splash screen with the character names.
    Also, I think during the dialogue part, it would be better to have the text align to the right for the play on the right.

Pfap and GarlicGuy like this.
  2. GarlicGuy

GarlicGuy Member

Spent quite a bit of time tweaking character move-sets, until I feel that each character feels whole.

for example, Ruffhauzers grenade toss doesn't instantly explode on impact with the ground or the opponent, it explodes after a few moments. Dead-lift spins around and shoots a cloud of exhaust that traps opponents.

I've started to add spectators in the background.

The aggressiveness of the AI-controlled opponents is now adjustable. So that in the arcade mode, you will have a decent challenge as you go.

[​IMG]

Siolfor the Jackal likes this.
  3. GarlicGuy

GarlicGuy Member

UPDATE #15

- Again just non stop tweaking move sets.

-I've made all collisions smoother.

- Fighters bounce off of the edge of the camera view.

- There is a visible win counter.

I've also been making new stages, including "Club Silver" which shows reflective floors. Not sure who's stage it will be yet.

[​IMG]

Up next I plan to finally get HP meters done.

4. GarlicGuy

GarlicGuy Member

UPDATE#16 Final Character...for now?

Asmodeus is the son of Moteod. His nickname is "the end of all existence". He battles while sucking on a pacifier and his melee weapon of choice is a giant metal rattle with duckies on it. His main projectile is a powerful hellfire blast.

He does, in fact, have the ability to end all existence.

[​IMG]