• Hey! Guest! The 40th (!!!) GMC Jam will take place between February 25th, 12:00 UTC to March 1st 12:00 UTC. Why not join in this very special anniversary jam! Click here to find out more!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Latest Sprite Editor Going Wonky?

EDIT: Most consistent problem is layers rearranging themselves when copy/pasting a frame.

First thing I noticed, was I randomly couldn't undo an action - but it would skip over and undo other things.

I erased that part manually then, but later when I duplicated the sprite that part of the drawing had returned! At first it only showed on the little layer icons to the side, but when I toggled the 'eye' for the layer to off/back on, it was now part of the sprite.

After clearing cache, closing, and reopening the whole IDE, now the layers copy into the reverse order, but no added artifacts. The layer names are in the right order, just not the actual layer image.

:confused:

Last edited: