• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Landscape Orientation makes graphics worse

S

SVG

Read title.
My sprites on Portrait Orientation look fine but when I turn my android device sideways (Landscape) the size of my sprites looks the same size except they're more pixelated. Not sure what's causing it. My intended graphics are more of an HD look with smoother edges, least amount of pixelations possible.

Edit: working with GM1.4

S

SVG

We'd have to see pictures to even guess.
That's the problem with us programmers, we can't use our imaginations lol

Imagine a circle and it looks smooth, then imagine the same size circle that looks like a not so smooth circle lol. If you need me up upload something like that then I guess I could, give me a half an hour........

S

SVG

We'd have to see pictures to even guess.
Wow you actually solved the problem, you're a genius! lol I guess me loading an image actually would have helped. I found the problem. It's smooth on lines horizontal but not on any angled or vertical lines. It's being squeezed top n bottom. Thanks Hyomoto lol!