• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:32 to replace other declarations ...

bsabiston

I am trying to issue an Android update using GMS 1.4. My old update used SDK 24, and the Google Play store now requires 26. I changed it from 24 to 26 in my GMS project settings, leaving everything else as-is. And I get this error now at the end of compile. Anyone know what I need to do?

Do I need to update my Android SDK maybe? It seemed to be compiling OK for a good long time, like 20 minutes, before failing with this error.

My Build tools are 24.0.3 and the support lib is 24.2.1. Maybe those need to be updated to handle SDK 26? I have not worked with Android in forever -- anyone got any tips on how to do it without screwing everything up? I don't want to update my Android SDK past the point where it will work with GMS 1.4. Right now my SDK manager says I have SDK Platform Tools 26 and SDK Tools 25.2.5.

Thanks!

bsabiston

Anybody compile for Android and successfully upload to the Play Store recently with GMS 1.4? What Game Settings did you use?

bsabiston

If anyone else gets this, after much trial and error I finally got it to compile this morning and upload to the store, using these settings. What a nightmare.

Target SDK: 26

Min SDK: 16

Compile SDK: 26

Build Tools: 25.0.3

Support Lib: 26.1.0

NDK: 16b

Java: jdk1.8.0_131