Steam Kontrakt - Available Now on Steam!

Shut

Kontrakt
is a hyper-violent action-adventure game about schizophrenia with a dark and twisted story.
You will assume the role of a hitman involved in mysterious contract killing, while uncovering the dirty truth and secrets behind the City of Light.

• High-speed action mixed with mystery adventure elements
  • A tragic, twisted story surrounding schizophrenia
  • 12 different weapons with stats that matter and greatly affect gameplay
  • Unusual art style inspired from retro pixel art
  • Unlock different weapon modifications and unique sentinel echoes
  • Original, dark and haunting soundtrack
  • and a lot of SLOW-MOTION-WOAH-MOMENTS!

The game was inspired and is focused around schizophrenia. Fun fact – I myself am a victim of schizophrenia. It hit me out of nowhere by the end of my teen years, I spent hours and years researching the disease and absolutely surprisingly managed to cure it and use the experience as an inspiration for everything I create, games obviously, my paintings, etc. You could definitely say it is a miracle and one thing every doctor, google link or just a random person will tell you is that schizophrenia can’t be cured. So, basically by playing the game you get to experience what drives a schizophrenic person and how he reacts in the most twisted situations. (and also, what a game from someone who had to deal with this disorder looks and plays like.)

Last edited:

Shut

wow! The rooms are amazing. great colors, great lights, great shadows. But I don't like so much the characters' movments. is the floor made by ice? there are a strange effects. Not so real. And i'm very sad about this, becase the game looks great and the development is huge. i just saw the gif and the videos. i dunno if you improved it.
Thank you, I'm a solo developer and I tried to polish as much as possible before the release. There are still some things that could be improved, but I just couldn't afford spending more time. With enough sales I could make an update though :)

Right now the main focus is on fixing bugs and making a new endless game mode based on highscores/leaderboard.

R

Rattlehead

Wow! This looks really polished and I'm going to look for an opportunity to snag it on Steam.

Best of luck with sales and kudos for explaining the personal connection. :)

Shut

Wow! This looks really polished and I'm going to look for an opportunity to snag it on Steam.

Best of luck with sales and kudos for explaining the personal connection. :)
Thanks for the positive words @Rattlehead ! Hearing that someone's interested in my game really means a lot to me :)

Congrats on the release. Hope it does well for you!

Edit: Also, how did you treat your scizophrenia? That....seems important to write about, hahah!
@RichHopelessComposer thank you! I'm still not so sure how I managed to escape schizophrenia, but it was a combination of meds, trying my hardest to understand my thoughts, willing to change and do whatever it took to get rid of it and prayers I guess... It's like one of those miracle stories that you read and think is fake, but turns out to be true :D