Kontrakt is a hyper-violent action-adventure game about schizophrenia with a dark and twisted story.
You will assume the role of a hitman involved in mysterious contract killing, while uncovering the dirty truth and secrets behind the City of Light.
- High-speed action mixed with mystery adventure elements
- A tragic, twisted story surrounding schizophrenia
- 12 different weapons with stats that matter and greatly affect gameplay
- Unusual art style inspired from retro pixel art
- Unlock different weapon modifications and unique sentinel echoes
- Original, dark and haunting soundtrack
- and a lot of SLOW-MOTION-WOAH-MOMENTS!
The game was inspired and is focused around schizophrenia. Fun fact – I myself am a victim of schizophrenia. It hit me out of nowhere by the end of my teen years, I spent hours and years researching the disease and absolutely surprisingly managed to cure it and use the experience as an inspiration for everything I create, games obviously, my paintings, etc. You could definitely say it is a miracle and one thing every doctor, google link or just a random person will tell you is that schizophrenia can’t be cured. So, basically by playing the game you get to experience what drives a schizophrenic person and how he reacts in the most twisted situations. (and also, what a game from someone who had to deal with this disorder looks and plays like.)