• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 Kongregate API and extension issue.

alexhinton

I have a game up on kongregate.com currently with the kongregate extension implemented into the game code per this tutorial: https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/216753988-Integrating-The-Kongregate-API-In-HTML5-Games.
I have followed everything properly (as far as I can tell) step by step with the tutorial. However my game is still not connecting to the kongregateAPI servers, and this is confirmed through chrome's debug console.
It says "kongregate API not loaded!"

I am using GMS 1.4 and I realize the tutorial link is 4 years old or so.

I can't seem to find any information on this that isn't several years old. Is there something new out there? Some people have said that they got it to work but again that was said on old posts.

The game is the same one in my signature for anyone who wants to look at the javascript console stuff for debugging.

I am lost. Any and all help appreciated!!

J

Jase1968

I am having the same problem except I'm using GMS 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know nothing about javascript so if someone could make an extension for gamemaker that worked it would be awesome!