• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released Knock & Slide - an increasingly challenging matching game!

Joh

featuresmall_trans.png
Presenting Knock & Slide
Match colored blocks through knocking off and sliding them in the free space available. Be careful, the more blocks that have been discarded, the less possibilities remain!
A creative and ingenious mind is the key to progress in this endless, increasingly challenging game.

A match 3 game?!
No. A match 2 game :) and yet its also unique.

I can just spam the Match button!
Good times! Enjoy it while it lasts! Insane combos are nice to get but things do get harder and when they do you will miss those starting levels.

Increasingly challenging... Is it endless?
Yes. But I also mean the game itself: As you play things get harder because of all you sacrificed to that point. Its a nice dynamic.

Whats with arcade?
It can be quite a challenge having a nice score there. The leaderboards already have scores I can't beat so this is truly the place to stand out. Take the challenge!

Its easy to pick up, fun to play, give it a try!

Try it on Google Play

Joh

Time goes Fast! Been a year already!
I've improved a lot since, but whenever I play this I'm reminded that it does hold up!;)

Anyways, hoping there's been some new members in the community(or veterans that missed it),
Give it a try and let me know about it!