• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android keystore save issues [Kinda fixed?]

DaDonMike

Get Key failed: Given final block not properly padded. Such issues can arise if a bad key is used during decryption.

im lost on what to do from here.. it was working till i moved the keystore file.. i didnt want that file anyway as info is wrong..

its hashing fine and seems to read the hash fine.. password is fine.. what do i do now? :/

im on steam gms2 mobile (porting to android)

ok so iv just found i can create a keystore on the desktop and it works but not in my documents folder.. this seems like a file location issue -.-

right iv seem to have fixed it by doing the following:
1. rebooting pc
2. lunching steam and loading gms2 from there (i have shortcut on desktop)
3. making new keystore before loading game in gms2
4. closing gms2
5. booting gms2 from steam again

im guessing this is a bug that needs to be looked into..
alos it was putting my old keystore info in even after putting new info in and saving.

Teemon

JUST didn't help.... I spend about 4 hours to achieve it but didnt manage to...
keystore password was incorrect..
I tried to generate the keystore directly via keytool but nothing helped to me. Same passwords... I haven't a clue what may help.