• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE keyboard Shortcuts or why I'm not fond of Macintosh CMD Key and prefer CTRL

XanthorXIII

Right now I'm working on my MacBook Pro 16inch. It keeps my room much more cooler in the Summertime than my stupid beast of a computer which tends to overheat my office. Is there a way to change the shortcut so that I can use Ctrl instead of Mac CMD for editing scripts? On Mac I've been able to at least setup Short cuts through the OS but it appears that GameMaker doesn't exactly use the Keyboard Shortcuts from the OS, such as Copying and Pasting items while typing code.

XanthorXIII

Never mind, I think I have an idea on what I need to change. Although I still would appreciate it if we can change Keyboard Shortcuts for stuff, that would be pretty nifty if we could eventually get that.