• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Just a Simple Grammatical Error within the Manual

P

PixelGamerDev

There is a sentence within the manual with a grammatical error. I know it's nothing major, but why not tell you right? Under the tab of work spaces there is this sentence;

Note that although you appear to have two instances of the IDE running when you do this, they are both for the same project and you cannot have one project in one and another ion the other unless you specifically open two instances of GameMaker Studio 2.

The underlined word should be [in].

Of course this is me assuming, not sure if you meant ion or not. Please don't take this as me being picky I simply want to ensure that everything is perfect with this amazing program you all have made for us.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
I'll get that fixed, but in future please file bug reports for these things. It may be very minor, but we don't see every topic posted on the forums, so it's the only 100% surefire way to get something like this fixed. :)

P

PixelGamerDev

I'll get that fixed, but in future please file bug reports for these things. It may be very minor, but we don't see every topic posted on the forums, so it's the only 100% surefire way to get something like this fixed. :)
Roger that.