• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker Just a quick thumbs up

Heathenlamb

Hey Devs. Just a quick double thumbs up on GMS 2.0. I have just returned to GMS after a long time off and am using studio 2 for the first time. I will admit it took me a few days to adapt to it but it is really starting to click and I am loving the new interface and feel. There are a few small things that need looking at like, a DnD comment action, option to turn off tabs in the DnD/code panel and smaller Execute code panel after collapsing.

But well done guys ... great f**king work. Look forward to really getting some crazy stuff developed with the new streamlined GMS 2 !!!

G

Geoff Moore

It is really awesome, I jumped from 1.4 a couple of months ago and I haven't regretted it once. I don't use D n' D myself. The main massive improvement has to be the room editor!