1. Hey! Guest! The 31st GMC Jam will take place between Nov 16th, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Nov 26th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

GMS 2 Just a quick thumbs up

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by Heathenlamb, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Heathenlamb

Heathenlamb Member

Hey Devs. Just a quick double thumbs up on GMS 2.0. I have just returned to GMS after a long time off and am using studio 2 for the first time. I will admit it took me a few days to adapt to it but it is really starting to click and I am loving the new interface and feel. There are a few small things that need looking at like, a DnD comment action, option to turn off tabs in the DnD/code panel and smaller Execute code panel after collapsing.

But well done guys ... great f**king work. Look forward to really getting some crazy stuff developed with the new streamlined GMS 2 !!!

2. Toque

Toque Member

Puzzled me that the d and d did not have a comment box.

3. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore Member

It is really awesome, I jumped from 1.4 a couple of months ago and I haven't regretted it once. I don't use D n' D myself. The main massive improvement has to be the room editor!