• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 Juno's Journey

I

Ingemann

My cat went missing last winter for three days, we never know what happened in those three days for sure, but now we're working on a game about it.. Juno's journey.

I

Ingemann

And now you can play level 1 here:

http://ingemann-strunch.com/juno/

Butterflies are points.

Arrow keys (move), space (jump) and control (hiss). Control makes the cat hiss yes, but that has no actual function apart looking funny or something. Or.. you can just play it with a controller/gamepad. That is recommended.

NicoDT

Juno surely likes to eat butterflies!

The music is lovely, but there are problems with the game. When I release the arrow keys, Juno will face to the opposite side, the first dog hovers above the ground, and some animation problems. Nice thought.

I

Ingemann

Juno surely likes to eat butterflies!

The music is lovely, but there are problems with the game. When I release the arrow keys, Juno will face to the opposite side, the first dog hovers above the ground, and some animation problems. Nice thought.
Thanks for playtesting. Those problems you mention are pretty much resolved by using a gamepad, that's why I recommend one. I might look further into improving keyboard controls in the future tho, they are indeed a tad messy right now. Thanks again.

I

Ingemann

And now keyboard controls should be fixed, you might have to refresh the page tho. Glad you liked the music btw, NicoDT :)