• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Jump Challenge (need some input, may be too hard)

T

Throne Nine

Hello GMC.

Google Play Description:
Jump your way through this insanely hard rhythm-based action platformer.
Prepare for a nearly impossible Jump Challenge. Push your skills to the limit as you jump your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play that will keep you entertained for hours!

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thronenine.jumpchallenge

The game still lacks content, more dynamic obstacles and such. If a few people could test it out and see if its too fast/hard i can really start to work on more content based on feedback i get.

Thanks in advance!

Heres some screenshots and promo stuff.

M

MEITdev

Can you PM me the APK so I can push it to my emulator directly please? Would love to try the game and provide some honest feedback :)

Looks very much like a pro game for a mobile device!

M

MEITdev

Hi there!

I have recorded a short "honest first impressions" feedback video for your game.

The reason WHY is explained HERE

The purpose of this video is for you as a developer to see how players play your game, what are their expressions as well as some likes and dislikes.
Basically the personal feedback is something that is hard to get, so I am hoping to help you just a little bit with this video.

PS: I believe that you have sound in the Android version, but the version that was on GMC Forum here for download included none, so you will hear me mentioned few times, and I have put some music in the background ^_^ Hope this will help with your development!

Keep up the great work !

T

Throne Nine

Thank you for your input. The game is quite rusty. Keep up the great work doing what you're doing.