Forum Game Judge the user above you (And his/her avatar).

Yokcos

BatLass lifting imaginary weights? 6/10

Minecraft character with lighting effects? The lighting I like. Some parts of the guy are extruded a bit though and that looks weird. 8/10

G

Guest User

How're we supposed to judge people off of one post?
I think it's more judge them by what you know of them, not just the one post.
EDIT: Ninja'd.
For dark:
9.76/10 avatar
7/10 member

G

GVmG

That looks like it could be a Water/Electric Pokémon, but seen as we got a Dragon type, it'd probably be Dragon/Electric.

I rate that a Gen7/10.

johnwo

Imaginary over irrational, which in this case is also transcendental... Really? xD

I said I would judge again so:
Avatar: abs(e^(pi i))/sin(sqrt(2))^cos(e)
User: 5/the smell of yellow

At least I'm being somewhat rational, if not abstract.

L

Law

Graviax is a pretty good username, no avatar, no signature (which I somewhat appreciate). 6/10

C

Catsaiah

2/10 username only 3 characters, memes not good enough but I enjoyed them anyway

D

DigitalCaffeine

Avatar is a cat, name has "cat" in it, status talks about cats, and talks about memes in their only post.

24/10

because

C = 3; A = 1; T = 20;
=SUM(CAT) = 3+1+20 = 24

G

GVmG

Selfie avatar would be just a 6/10 (not for the looks, but because it's literally jsut a selfie), but the username makes up for it and it results in a 8/10.

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
I wouldn't even realize it was you if it wasn't for the username, and I really wish your avatar is indicative of how you actually look <3 9/10.

G

Guest User

I love it because I have a suspicion it has something to do with Japan; that said I have no idea what it is. (A dumpling? A hard-boiled egg?)
9/10 avatar
11/10 user

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
that said I have no idea what it is. (A dumpling? A hard-boiled egg?)
It's an onigiri, a ball of rice with a bit of seaweed so you can eat it with your bare fingers without getting all sticky. I'm not sure whether the seaweed is intended to be eaten too, actually, but I guess it depends a bit on your outlook on veggies and how sadistic the chef is.

F

Frozen Stick

Seems like she kittens..and time bombs!:)
wait timebomb?oh mygod run!:eek:
9.9/10

R

roytheshort

Username is Is this a reference I don't get / 10, avatar is I don't know what it is but it looks really cool / 10

A

amusudan

It's power armor from fallout, you should know this.

Am much dissapoint.

johnwo

Avatar: 10/10, because penguins eat fish.
User: 10/10, because your avatar is a penguin, which are those animals that eat fish.

A

amusudan

Whatisthatisthatapokemon?/10

10/10 for the user because of everything.

A

Aura

Avatar: 8/10 The penguin is cute but I have never liked white(ish) backgrounds honestly.

User: 10/10 You are a pretty good person with a nice of humour.

P

Puhloo

Avatar: 0.75/1 I wonder is that a girl or a pretty boy? I'm conflicted.

User: 6/10 because I don't know. I just don't know.

A

amusudan

Minecraft avatar if I'm not mistaken, colourful, 7/10.

This person is great, one in a million. 1/1000000. ;)

T

Tirous

While i dont get the name, i must say the colours on the pic do contrast and complement quite well, more well drawn indeed...

... not that the user in question likely actually drew such a thing, 0/10, thief... =)