HTML5 JEWEL NINJA - HTML5 Action Game

Coded Games

Jewel Ninja is a simple color matching action game. Tap buttons (or use the arrow keys) to have your character jump toward and smash jewels. Break them quickly to start a combo and score extra points!

Tap any button to break yellow jewels, they will explode destroying all other jewels on the screen. Make three mistakes and it's game over!​

Hope you have fun with this little game!

Coded Games

very great game, i really liked it .
Thanks glad you like it!

This is cute... But... Did you use the graphics from the YoYoRPG? lol
Yep, I don't make the majority of the graphics in my games because I have accepted that I am a terrible artist and I have more fun programming then drawing. Although, I always to try the assets I buy in a unique way instead of just recycling them. I also used the YoYoRPG graphics to make my turn based game Plains of Niri.

D

DyingSilence

The game is well designed on it's own, i like how currently targeted gem is highlighted. I'm only wondering, who is the target audience? Because the game this simplistic and slowly paced seems to aim mainly for young children.

Coded Games

The game is well designed on it's own, i like how currently targeted gem is highlighted. I'm only wondering, who is the target audience? Because the game this simplistic and slowly paced seems to aim mainly for young children.
Thanks for the feedback! I really don't ever decide what my target audience is when I make a game (which probably isn't very good). Originally this game was going to have you fight off monsters but I changed it to Jewels because I didn't have monster assets that I liked. I guess the change to Jewels allows the game to have a much younger target audience.

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
Nice casual browser game. Well done. It seems well-suited for mobile devices too.

The graphics and sounds are a good choice. And the play mechanics and controls are easy to grasp. I'm playing on my desktop, so I used the arrow keys. One finger on each key seems to give me the most control.

The level of difficult (and rate of increase) seems about right too. It's just easy enough to get started, but hard enough to become challenging pretty quickly. So that increases the replay value.