Android Java API not compatible when I want to publish Alpha version in Google Play Console

C

Christop777

Hello, I've finished my game for Android smartphones and I want to publish it on Google Play. But I have 6 warnings when Google controls the JAVA API used in my game (when I upload the APK and ask Google to verify it).

All problems are in API Ljava/nio/Buffer:

Warning 1 :
StrictMode policy violation: android.os.strictmode.NonSdkApiUsedViolation: Ljava/nio/Buffer;->_elementSizeShift:I
at android.os.StrictMode.lambda$static$1(StrictMode.java:407)
at android.os.-$$Lambda$StrictMode$lu9ekkHJ2HMz0jd3F8K8MnhenxQ.accept(Unknown Source:2)
at com.google.android.gles_jni.GLImpl.glGetIntegerv(Native Method)
at net.andreani.ButtonKiss.DemoRendererGL2.onSurfaceCreated(DemoRendererGL2.java:77)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1541)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1272)

Warning 2 :
StrictMode policy violation: android.os.strictmode.NonSdkApiUsedViolation: Ljava/nio/Buffer;->address:J
at android.os.StrictMode.lambda$static$1(StrictMode.java:407)
at android.os.-$$Lambda$StrictMode$lu9ekkHJ2HMz0jd3F8K8MnhenxQ.accept(Unknown Source:2)
at com.google.android.gles_jni.GLImpl.glGetIntegerv(Native Method)
at net.andreani.ButtonKiss.DemoRendererGL2.onSurfaceCreated(DemoRendererGL2.java:77)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1541)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1272)

There is 4 other warnings like that :-(

My problem is that I use GMS2 so I don't know what to do to resolve this Java API problem. I guess GMS2 should use the correct Java API when compiling my game.
How can I be sure that GMS2 uses the corrects Java API ?... I've follow the yoyogames tutorial to build the APK (AAB).

Thanks if you can help me :)

christop777