Game Jam JamCraft 5 (GMS2 Licences As Prizes, And More)

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
jamcraftv_banner_discord.png

JamCraft 5 starts on April 10th and ends on April 20th.

Join here:
https://itch.io/jam/jamcraft5
About

JamCraft is exactly what it sounds like - a jam about crafting! Basically, anything that involves taking two or more things and mixing them to make something new.

This could take the form of crafting items from raw materials, brewing potions, preparing food, discovering fighting combos, creating bases from construction blueprints, and so on and so forth. There are no limits on genre or style, but other participants will have the opportunity to rate you on your use of the "crafting" concept. You may use any tools you wish to create your game.

Sponsorships

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45063

Interesting, might join depending on my schedule at the time.

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
Joined, Not exactly sure if i can actually do anything for it yet as me scheduled is a roller coaster, but I play to submit something, hopefully

due to the influx of an alcoholic drink in the air, I will have time, also I wonder if people think English isn't my first language?, It is, I just dont look at what I type sometimes, arrr

Last edited:
H

Helghast_01

Oh no, would give it a shot but don't have my pc atm, r.i.p, better luck next time

MeBoingus

Would I be allowed to enter the contest with GMS1.4? It'd be my first time using GMS2, and I feel like the sudden change may put me at a disadvantage? To be fair, so would using GMS1.4, but better the devil you know.

O.Stogden

Would I be allowed to enter the contest with GMS1.4? It'd be my first time using GMS2, and I feel like the sudden change may put me at a disadvantage? To be fair, so would using GMS1.4, but better the devil you know.
You can use any engine to enter I believe. Doesn't even have to be GMS.

D

DarthTenebris

I'll sign up anyway I guess. Not sure if I can actually show up with a game though. Hopefully I can. :)

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff
At first I thought it's from March 10th to March 20th, and wasn't sure if I could make it in time, but since it's April 10th to April 20th, maybe I'll find some time, after all...

MeBoingus

I am incredibly excited for this :)

I spent the past month learning all sorts of cool new stuff for my game idea. I've written scripts for all of the voice acting I want to do, so I think the second the jam starts I will jump on recording all of that first so that I don't have to worry about it later on.

D

Deleted member 45063

I wanted to prepare some idea ahead of time, but I actually didn't manage to do it, so I guess I'll just try to wing it as I go 😅

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff
2 hours and fourty minutes left hype!

(I'm not sure I'll stay for theme announcement, though; it's getting late where I am, and tomorrow I need to go to work)