• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

It rows with an object

A

Another62

Good evening,

I use Gamemaker 1.4.999, I activated the physics on my room, as well as my object, suddenly I put it at the top of the room to see how it goes down, and when it goes down again it makes jerky movements, I don't understand why, it's not very fluid and I only have one object.

Is there an adjustment to be made? I changed the gravity to Y by 25, but it jerks anyway, sorry for my English but I'm French :)

------

Bonsoir,
J'utilise Gamemaker 1.4.999, j'ai activé le physique de ma pièce, ainsi que mon objet, du coup je l'ai mis en haut de la pièce pour voir comment ça descend, et quand ça redescend ça fait des mouvements saccadés , je ne comprends pas pourquoi, ce n'est pas très fluide et je n'ai qu'un seul objet.
Y at-il un ajustement à faire? J'ai changé la gravité en Y de 25, mais ça saccade quand même, désolé pour mon anglais mais je suis français :)

A

Another62

Small up, basically the question is why the speed of movement of physics jerks a lot? Even with room_speed at 60

Thank's you very much