• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android it is impossible to compile for Android

F

FabioF

Here the output log:

Stats : GMA : Elapsed=11579,7517
Stats : GMA : sp=43,au=0,bk=10,pt=0,sc=5,sh=0,fo=4,tl=0,ob=86,ro=13,da=1,ex=1,ma=87,fm=0x4DE52A60
cmd /c "subst Z: "C:\Users\fabio\Documents\GameMaker\Cache\IDENTICAL NUMBERS_new2\Android\Default" && Z: && cd \com.companyname.Project10 && "C:\Users\fabio\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\Android\runner\gradle\gradlew" assembleRelease lint "

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.companyname.Project10'.
> failed to find target with hash string 'android-23' in: c:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 9.6 secs
cmd /c "subst /d Z:"

Lint Build report available at C:\Users\fabio\Documents\GameMaker\Cache\IDENTICAL NUMBERS_new2\Android\Default\com.companyname.Project10\build\outputs\lint-results.html
Create finished: 20:30:09

i'm using the last version of Gm:Studio and i'm coding on Windows 10.

Also...

I'm not able to update my sdk manager:

I reinstalled twice the sdk manager, nothing was changed.

Solutions?

F

FabioF

ok regarding the sdk i solved opening the manager as administrator, about the compiling problem, i solved downloading the correct external extensions (in my case facebook one) and restarting the compiling phase

J

JDSTIGER

Android is very annoying and such a hassle to compile, but it is possible with patience.