Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Misu, Jul 2, 2017.
Just a normal game of hangman! Choose a letter...
Which letter is the cheapest?
I press quit.
- You cannot view what is the cheapest but you can know how much you have. You have -200 rupees. Because you have a large debt apparently...
- amusudan clicked on QUIT and now he is transcended into the hangman course, being used as the body for hanging... Quit button is now deactivated and cant be used. You are all trapped in this nightmare.
- as for Yokco... good guess...
Sell Amusudan for 220 rupees, buy R.
Buy myself for 1000 rupees, putting us in major debt.
Sell R for one anime pillow
- Lukasmah submitted the letter ק but it was incorrect.
- amusudan tried to guess with a pi but apparently he is no longer playing as the guesser since he quit earlier. He is now the man penguin that is going to be hung.
- Yokco tried negotiating by selling amusudan but he cant because amusudan is no longer existent in his universe; he is now one with the game concept.
Sell the Quit button for a million shekels, to some poor fool who thinks it works. Make sure to not let them refund it.
I re-join as Lukasmah and I start promoting communism among the people of hangmania.
- Yokcos, tries selling the quit button to a strange poor man that was laying on the floor right behind him. It was a tough negotiation for that the poor guy happened to be a tough negotiator from a fallen pyramid scheme business. He knew that the button was worthless but buying the quit button for resell was his best bet on using it so he tried to get the lowest offer off from Yokcos. In the end, they settled on 100,000 shekels and a sandwich. The only downside that Yokcos has not realize was that the currency in this universe is rupee. He wasted a quit button for worthless money he cant use.
- amusudan could not rejoin for that the username Lukasmah was already taken. He remains trapped in the hangman world.
Alright, I re-join as David
I add a fake "gain more rupees" button next to the real one. Anyone who presses the fake button instantly gives me all their rupees.
Melt the shekels down into metal. Because these shekels are more valuable as metal than as currency, this is profitable. Use the metal to build a robot warrior.
- amusudan split souls and rejoins his original universe as David Bowie. Although we all know that David Bowie is dead in real life so he has rejoined as a dead corpse. He can still guess letters but thats pretty much what he can only do now. His other half of soul remains in the other amusudan body that was already attached to the hanging ropes of the hangman universe and cant escape. If his entire body from the hangman universe gets hanged, he will die in both worlds.
- Mercerenies placed a fake "gain more rupee" button near the real one while the select another option is moved to the right corner.
- Yokcos smelted all his shekels and used the material to build a massive robot warrior without batteries to power it up.
First time I'm ever in off topic section
May I guess the letter 'B'?
At least not without paying the tax.
What a rough entry...
Fine, how much is tax?
Three kilograms and an orange pig. Paid up front, of course.
Fine, I'll pay up.
Oh dear. Guess I'm in debt now.
David Bowie constucts the first bank of hangmania, and starts lifting a 20 rupee per guess tax.
The people of hangmania may:
-Deposit money for safekeeping
-Reclaim their previously deposited money
-Ressurect dead players for "Three kilograms"
-Free people from the hangman game's dimension for "an orange pig"
Plug the robot into the mains to charge it up.
- Fat_Man3468800 tried to go for a guess but a new law order has been established in Hangmania (an island that looks a lot like Jersey but even tinier). For every letter guess, a tax is pulled up on the guesser's wallet. Fat_Man3468800 manage to pay up front to Mercerenies (who happens to be the tax collector in Hangmania) on the tax requirements which were very bizarre. He guessed for letter B... oh but its incorrect as well. Poor hangpenguin...
- David Bowie founded a new bank for Hangmania and provided everyone to deposit their rupees and withdraw them anytime for a tax fee of 20 rupees. Unfortunately its just a bank so it cant provide any other service non-bank related such as "resurrecting dead players" and "freeing people from the hangman dimension"
- Yokcos tried to plug the robot in but apparently the robot doesnt gain energy like that. It normally uses batteries to power up.
David Bowie, furious at misu for declining him control over life and over inter-dimensional travel, trades his bank for a gun.
I contact the Hangmania deities via email and ask if I can start a crossword puzzle on the small island of Bean, in exchange for 75% taxes on all of the souls I gather in the process.
- David Bowie got super furious that he sold the bank to the poor guy that bought the quit button earlier. He is now rich with so many rupees, he even gave several rupees to David but sadly, he wasted them on a gun to shoot at Misu, who is the God of this universe. Unfortunately, shooting towards the sky is useless for that Misu is not present in their universe. He wasted his rupees on a gun that wont do anything. He could have instead use the rupees for buying the letter R.
- Yokcos tried to guess the R but he still does not have any rupees to pay for it.
- Lukasmah try guessing with the letter F, but its incorrect.
- Bingdom tried to guess with the letter I, but it was also incorrect BUT a meter indicated that he was getting hot...
- Cloaked Games tried to make a deal on establishing a crossword puzzle in exchange for 75% taxes on all of those who gather at the crossword game in the process... although according to law firms, you must close a deal with an actual payment in order to establish anything like that. He must at least pay up front 20,000 rupees + 20% tax along with it to be able to found such scheme.
"How many rupees do I actually have now?"
Then I press both "gain more rupees" buttons at the same time.
- Lukasmah guessed a letter! It was Y! The thermometer went flaming hot that caught Lukasmah on fire. He is now burning to death, setting everything around him on fire.
- Cloaked Games pressed both gain buttons at the same time, causing it to break; becoming then malfunction.
If I die, let my last guess be... Я.
But, judging by the map, Hangmania is incredibly tiny. I run out and jump into the water. Shouldn't take too long.
"Why are we trying to save David Bowe / amusudan's soul/body in the first place?"
I (David) use my gun to shoot myself.
The Cyber-Dragons of Storlandia eat all who enter the water...
May Glorious Leader One Day Rise Again From His Really-Really-Really-Long-But-Not-Eternal Slumber!!!
X in the top left corner.
I grab a bucket of water. While Lukas is out of his house I extinguish the fire and loot his house of valuables.
Make a kickstarter about potato salad
Since I guessed wrong, I'll pick another letter, 'M'.
Hope I'm right.
I turn the map upside down, causing all the houses to fall to the bottom.
Bluetail7 started a kickstarter campaign to get enough rupees for the letter R but the kickstarter campaign requires a month of pledging so Bluetail7 has to wait...
Fat_Man346800 tried guessing the letter M... it was incorrect ... looks like amusudan is only one part away from dying...
David Bowie got desperate and shoots himself with the gun... funny thing is that he is already dead (clearly stated at an earlier post) except if his other half dies, his soul dies from living in David Bowie's body thus gone for existence. So shooting self doesn't do anything to already dead corpse. Too bad.
Roytheshort asked to place an X on the top left corner of the hangman universe... that doesn't consider a guess apparently but that also means nobody can use the letter x for guessing.
Yokcos tried to extinguish the house out but his bucket was too small and it wasnt enough to put out the fire and make him be able to loot inside. Fire was so strong, it even incinerated the hangman universe.
Mercerenies flipped the universe upside (dont know how though) and cause all the houses to fall down to the bottom of the ocean, leaving behind several stuff on their previous ground position.
Lukasmah fell out from his house on the fall straight to the ocean but landed face down on the shore ground, catching in flames still. He ran straight to the water to put himself out before he dies.
As he entered the water, Storyteller tried summoning the Cyber-Dragons of Storlandia to eat all who enter the water... but those dont exist... theyre just myths that only persist inside Storyteller's imagination... HOWEVER, they do exist within the hangman universe so they manage to spawn there instead.
Lukasmah gave a huge exhale from out of the water as he then gave his guess... Я
The houses only. The bank didn't fall, did it? In that case, I shall make a robbery attempt against the bank to earn enough rupees to purchase an extra penguin body - so that in the case that the current hang-penguin dies, we shall have another penguin to hang and continue to torture as we try to guess the correct letter. Just to keep the game going, seeing that poor hang-penguin is about to meet his fate.
Meanwhile since I guessed wrong twice in a row (I suck at this apparently) I now choose the last letter in the alphabet, 'Z', should the character 'Я' be wrong.
I take the red rupee and eat it.
I start my own black market hangman outside this game.
_ _ _ _ _
> My lost soul joins Roy's hangman game, now taking physical form as a clown.
> In Roy's hangman game: I guess the letter 6.