Question - Uploading Issue with uploading to the marketplace?

P

PixelBlush

So after extensive searching on both this forum and google, I haven't really found any information about this problem I'm having while trying to upload my tile set to the marketplace.

Whenever I try and upload my package, it immediately gets rejected, and I instantly receive an email from the GM Marketplace saying "Package Validation Failed", and "Manifest signature is invalid".

Any help or information about this issue would be extremely helpful, and please let me know if I've just been dumb and missed a post about it on the forum already. Thanks.

GM Studio version is 1.4.1763

zbox

GMC Elder
If this is consistent since it happened to me, GMS1 uploads have been broken for a week

P

PixelBlush

After downgrading to 1.4.1567 and remaking the package, the error finally went away. Still not sure what caused it honestly. Thanks for the help!

D

Drewster

Having the same issue. I guess I could try the download?
Has anyone pinged YOYO on this?

D

Drewster

After downgrading to 1.4.1567 and remaking the package, the error finally went away. Still not sure what caused it honestly. Thanks for the help!
Wait -- 1.4.1567 ?? That's not even remotely recent.

EDIT: 1.4.1567 isn't even on the download screen on the yoyo website...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Drewster

FYI, the 1.4.1567 didn't work for me either. Hoping that support request comes through!

D

Drewster

Support said they had some sort of server issue and asked me to retry, but I've still got the problem.

D

Dotch

Hi!
I had a similar problem, but had some errors going on inside Game Maker when I made a new Assets Pack. Which led to not being able to upload the final Package to the Marketplace in my browser.
So my fix to this is first to generate a certificate in "Marketplace Beta > Properties > Certificate" and then fill in all the different textboxes, but most important: if have you already have a certificate, make sure it has a correct path and file name. Otherwise generate a new one.
Then it all should be good to go!marketplace fix.png