• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Legacy GM Issue with graphics in game

B

Brunomir

Hi everyone, I need help with this, I've looked everywhere and I don't know how to solve it.. maybe I don't know how to search for the issue with the correct terminology.
I'm making a snake clone, actually I finished it but I do have this issue with the graphics:
issue1.png
issue2.png
Here's how I make the snake: I superimpose round rectangles of the same size and colour (32x32 pixels, with 2 pixels of transparent edges) in order to make the body of the snake look better. But I'm having that issue that it appears that there's some sort of different colour in those transparent pixels and I DON'T KNOW WHY.
This is a more graphic explanation :
issue3.png
1 - Those are the 2 rectangles that belong to the body of the snake
2 - That is the rectancle that I use as a joint (of course it is the same colour as the other two, I just draw it in red in order for you guys to understand).

I'm guessing that it is some sort of problem with the alpha channel, but I am not sure. One of the many posts I've followed is this one, but it doesn't seem to work: https://yal.cc/gamemaker-troubleshooting-strange-outlines-on-images/

Please help, I'm running out of ideas and I need to finish this game ASAP.

THANK YOU GUYS!! And sorry for troubling you.