• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Issue w/ circle collision giving error constantly GMS2

C

CyberDragonGames

Keep running into an issue with circle collision. Square collision works fine. But always throws back an error when I try to set the collision on a circle object to circle.

Error Statement:
Image scale for physics object using circle collision should not vary across axes:

I have checked and checked again I'm using a scale round object equal on all sides. So I'm confused be the error. Even the object's sprite center point has been set correctly. Have even restarted the software and still the problem persists.

If anyone knows anything please let me know how to resolve this.